Dog Dental Floss -Instructions
Dogs also need brushing and flossing regularly, just like humans. They help to reduce and prevent bad breath and tooth decay. But, one may face difficulty to floss dog’s teeth. In this article, there are some instructions which will help to floss your dog’s teeth.
Instructions for dog dental floss
- Choose a easiest way to floss your dogs teeth. Purchase a floss bone which looks like a rope. These bones contain fluoride and baking soda, which helps to clean the teeth by killing the microorganisms.
- Allow your veterinarian to use anesthesia for your dog to clean the teeth, as it makes it drowsy and unconscious. This helps flossing your dog’s teeth easy and also helps to remove the hardened tartar or calculus very easily.
- Purchase a regular dental floss for your dog without any flavor along with dog toothpaste. One can also coat the dog’s dental floss with a thin film or layer of toothpaste. Consider allowing your dog to taste it, as it tastes good, it likes it and allows to do flossing.
- Start flossing your dog’s front teeth first as they are easy to access. Continue with the adjacent teeth and with the rear back teeth as the dog becomes comfortable.
- To avoid the build up of food residue inside your dog’s mouth, offer it with treats after flossing a few teeth. For treats one can use canine Popsicles, offer them after the floss of every few teeth.
- Reward your dog after completing the dental floss with a play or walk.
These are a few instructions which can follow during their dog dental floss.