Common Dental Problems -Natural Solutions for Common Dental Problems
Most people are afraid or develop fear of dentist. Thus, they ignore common dental problems which cause pain and discomfort. But, one can use also natural solutions to treat common dental problems,
Natural Solutions for Common Dental Problems
Some of the natural solutions to treat the common dental problems are listed below:
Treatment for bad breath:
- Take a bowl and add 1 teaspoon each of rosemary, peppermint and lavender. Shake well and take one teaspoon of this concoction and add to one cup of boiling water. Strain the mixture and place it for 3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator. Use it as a mouthwash, it helps in killing oral bacteria and thus treats bad breath.
Treatment for dull teeth:
- Lemon or orange peels are helpful in whitening the teeth. Use the light side of the peels to rub against the teeth. It helps in making brilliant shine.
Treatment for canker sores:
- Canker sores may cause irritation, inconvenient, discomfort and painful.
- A simple treatment includes a warm tea bag. Hold it against the canker sore for about 5 minutes. It won’t cure the sore but makes one feel instantly better.
- One can also use a thyme wash as it also helps to relieve the discomfort. Add 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of thyme in a bowl and allow to warm for 10 minutes. Use it as a mouthwash as it makes great deal to relieve the discomfort of canker sores.
It is most common among people.
- One can use clove oil to relieve pain as it is one of the long lasting remedy. Dip a cotton swab in clove oil and place it on the aching tooth and make sure not to swallow it. It helps to ease the pain and gives relief that last for a long period.
These are some of the natural solutions to treat common dental problems. These solutions give instant relief which last long. If the condition is deteriorating then, one can consult a dentist.