Teeth Whitening -Benefits of Teeth Whitening
White teeth beautifies smile. Bright, beautiful teeth adds an extra glamor to the looks. But it is often seen that many people have discolored teeth due to several reasons. The most common cause of discolored teeth is lack of proper brushing. Taking excess tea, coffee, cigarette and cola drinks are other causes of discolored teeth. It would be a long way to whiten the teeth with routine toothpastes. Such people need advanced teeth whitening techniques to get the original color of teeth.
There are number of methods in Teeth Whitening. Here is the list of techniques of teeth whitening:
- Chemical bleaching or whitening
- Abrasive teeth whitening
- Mild acid whitening
- Micro abrasion
- Laser teeth whitening
What are benefits of teeth whitening
Beautiful results of teeth whitening are:
- Process of teeth whitening removes surface stains in the teeth.
- The techniques used can penetrate the enamel and bleaches the deep-set stains. This cannot be achieved by routine tooth pastes or over-the-counter systems.
- They can complement Invisalign and porcelain veneers and other such treatments for a complete smile makeover.
- These techniques are controllable. They allow cosmetic dentist to adjust the extent of whitening to meet the patient’s needs and goal.
- They have become affordable as many dentists are offering financing options to meet the cost of teeth whitening to make it feasible.
Convenience of teeth whitening
It is convenient to get teeth whitening done. Whether you choose it at-home or in-office whitening, it gives the same, best results. In at-home you can whiten your smile in privacy. It do not require any of the lengthy dental visits that are boring. Even in-office it does not take more than an hour or two.
So please go and check in a mirror, if you have any stains on teeth or have discolored teeth. Take full benefits of teeth whitening to enhance your smile and thereby your whole personality.