Why do you need Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a temporary treatment for restoring decayed teeth, it comes under cosmetic dentistry. Dental bonding is the least expensive treatment out of all the tooth decay treatment procedures.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental Bonding is a type of composite resin prepared to fill in and restore a decayed tooth or change the color of a tooth or reshape a tooth or make few cosmetic improvements. A thin coated plastic material is applied on the front surface of the tooth, then the cosmetic dentist applies the bonding material already prepared. He will shape, sculpt and color the bonding as per the requirements. A high intensity light is used to harden the plastic, later the surface will be polished to get a perfect shape.
Why Dental Bonding ?
Dental bonding can be taken as an option
- To repair cracked and chipped teeth
- To repair any decayed teeth
- For closing the spaces between teeth
- For improving the appearance of the discolored tooth.
- To shape up the teeth
- Used as a cosmetic alternative for amalgam fillings
- To make the teeth look longer
- For protecting the portion of tooth’s root, which are exposed when gums recede