What are The Quick Teeth Whitening Tips?
Why to spend your hard-earned money on expensive teeth whitening kits? Get the same results, absolutely free, by following quick teeth whitening tips. By changing few of your habits and using some cooking materials you can whiten your teeth quickly. Here are few tips that can be followed very easily and yet get good results:
Quick Teeth Whitening Tips
- Gargle with apple cider vinegar daily especially in the morning. Then brush as usual. This will help to remove stains and whiten teeth especially effective in killing bacteria in the mouth and on the gums.
- The best thing for whiter teeth is to brush twice a day and sometimes whitening sets cost way more than they are supposed to, so brush your teeth as often as possible.
- Application of a paste of lemon juice and salt in the yellowish tint of the teeth is a wonderful way of eradicating that dull color of the teeth.
- Add few drops of water to a table spoon of bicarbonate of soda to make a thick paste. Use this paste to brush your teeth. You can see instant results!!! However, only do this at most twice a week as it can make your gums sensitive.
- You can also use hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash. It helps in killing the bacteria.
- Another great tip is to take a couple of strawberries and mash them into a dish or bowl. Then taking your finger spread the pulp all over your teeth. Leave it on for a minute or 2 and brush it off thoroughly.
- A slow but effective way to have a white teeth is to mix a little pepper powder & salt. Then apply on your teeth. Within a week you can see the change
- Rub fresh sage leaves on your teeth to clean them and remove stains.
- Whiten your teeth by brushing occasionally with salt, also good for firming the gums and keeping them healthy.