Dental Health – How much do you Know?”
Did you know that your oral health is an important part of your overall health? Know more about dental health by answering these simple questions…
Dental Health Quiz
What is good oral hygiene? Learn how you can assess your own teeth and gums to make sure you have good oral hygiene…
How to Treat Gingivitis?
Gingivitis is an inflammation of the gums tissue caused by plaque and tartar build-up. If left untreated, it can lead to periodontis. Periodonitis is quite serious, and can lead to bone loss and tooth loss.
Canine Dental Problems
Canine dental problem is a serious problem. Canine teeth are seen in dogs, any infection to these teeth will extend rapidly to the whole teeth and the gums. This article looks in the details of canine problems.
Oral Hygiene Instructions
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), 98% of the Americans are facing some dental problem. ADA recently released a report explaining the main causes and proper solutions for these huge number of dental cases.
- What are the Causes of Root Canal Complications?
- Flossing with Braces
- What are the Reasons for Early Orthodontic Intervention?
- What Is Dental Cavity? -Symptoms, Treatment, And Prevention
- Top 12 Home Remedies for Dental Pain
- What Causes Tooth Decay? -Top 5 Reasons
- Laser Treatment for Leukoplakia
- Pulpectomy in Primary Teeth
- Hydrogen Peroxide Teeth Whitening at Home
- Dental Crowding – Overview
- Top 8 Healthy Tips for Kids Teeth
- Oral Lesion Associated with the Use of Tobacco
- Thumb Sucking Prevention
- Treatment for Mouth Breathing Habit
- Top 10 Dental Facts
- Top Toothpaste Manufacturers
- How to Pick the Right Toothpaste for Children?
- Can Fluoride in Toothpaste Cause Dental Fluorosis
- How to Brush Your Teeth Properly
- Dental Care Tips